Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Guide to the Seven-Walled Room!

Behold! The Seven (7) Walls - not Wonders - of Bri's Room! Yesterday, I finally finished unpacking and I've nested, as you can see.

I'm far behind on my word count and catching up with Sven will be a chore, no doubt. Good news: I got a little more than 3K words today. I'll post more coherently later, and get the Friday Snippet ready.

How are you guy's doing? It was great getting to catch up with your blogs. Hope you enjoy the pictures!


So say we all.
Bri

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoorah for the seven walls!!! the seven wonders of Bri's room! :D I love the scarves!! and that computer/tv stand reminds me of something my dad once made for one of our fish tanks (lol!) Yay for college life.

Nicole said...

That's a very fun photo tour of your room! Looks like it was fun to make, too.

And hoorah for mice! I love them too.

Unknown said...

Hilarious, and officially the weirdest room in the universe. :)

MommaBoo said...

Nice.

Glad you got moved in well.

Enjoyed your pics and the "diagrams".

Rebecca said...

your room looks mega-cosy.

Susan Bischoff said...

That looks fantastic. My rooms never looked that good. Please come fix my house.

Dixie Belle said...

Loved the photos. Your room is great. I know what you mean about moving. I have moved twice this year. It's takes a while to get settled in.