Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas All

Merry Christmas. I hope you are all with your families and safe. See you after the holiday season.

One More Thing...
And the wonderful news I promised? You know, I never noticed it before. Then one day, he walked into the room and I couldn't stop smiling and the world sort of went vivid and just lifted, as if gravity didn't matter. Bear told me he liked me - wanted to date - and I agreed. Just that simple. Now life and everything else in it is wonderful.

So, I found this boy -

A dark-eyed chemistry boy -
A boy who likes me.

So say we all.
Bri

5 comments:

Nicole said...

A very merry Christmas to you as well.

And best of luck with the dating. If nothing else - have fun.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Bri. Hope the holidays are nice for you. And that's so sweet. Good luck with the dating. What Nicole said...

Anonymous said...

Whooooo Hooooooo!
Have a Merry Merry!
Much Bloglove,
Frances

qualcosa di bello said...

how awesome!!!! & with a haiku to boot!

Dylan said...

resorts in phoenix
without
modern baby names