Friday, May 4, 2007

The Summer of Great Revisions

Yesterday, I finished my last final of this year and I almost did somersaults out of Farris Hall. To the loyal legion who read this blog, let it be well known that this day begins the Summer of a Thousand Revisions! Because of a fairly large shift in my writing style this past semester, the first eight or so chapters of my novel will need to be heavily revised and restructured. Short stories that I started a few weeks or so ago, will soon be finished and sent out, and I will keep updates on my progress on the blog.

I've moved furniture all morning, rearranging my room into more of an office and so far, being home has proved delightful amounts of fun, but the fact that I still have to unload my car, is anything but said fun. It's packed so full, I think it might explode. After that, I think I shall take a break and watch a little of Mr. Clint Eastwood in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Speaking of Mr. Eastwood, I think of Roland Deschain of The Dark Tower, then of Stephen King, and then I wonder - anyone want to go see 1408 with me?

So say we all.
Bri

No comments: