Friday, July 11, 2008

A Humble House for Bri

So I've moved into my new home in Richmond. Its a two bedroom apartment, with the bedrooms upstairs and a pretty great living room downstairs. I've got a willow tree in my back yard and two huge oaks in the front. The pictures below offer proof. Behold and enjoy. I'll be back with more updates as they come.

My Living Room: Before and After
My Bed: Before and AfterNew Sketchbook, Phone and My Empty Peach JonesMy Humble AbodeNew Home, New Moi
Here I am, exhausted after a day of moving, shopping, drilling and wrenching new hardware and fixtures into my new place. I am happy, despite the disheveled look. Promise.
Holding the Line.
Bri

4 comments:

Ezra said...

How'd you get that Jones bottle to float like that?

Anonymous said...

What a lovely apartment--beautifully put together.

Hope it all goes wonderfully for you!
Keep us posted,
Stephanie

Nicole said...

Looks great!

qualcosa di bello said...

lovely new digs!!!