Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Meme - Please Read Dresden Codak

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

A Meme about Various Things

What were you doing ten years ago?
I had just graduated from middle school. I know. I'm a young'un.

What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
Continue packing for my move to VA, sketch a character design, write at least one scene, come up with a plan to get revenge on the cat across the street for biting me (this involves a water hose) and purchasing a cherry limeade from Sonic

What are some snacks you enjoy?
peanut butter, fudge rounds, string cheese

What would you do if you were a billionaire?
pay off my student loan for grad school, go on a cruise with Bear, have a house in Alaska and one in South Texas near Galveston, write

What are five places where you have lived?
Little Rock, AR, Texarkana, TX, Nash, TX, Red Lick, TX and soon, Richmond, VA

What are five jobs you have had?
clerk at Office Depot, receptionist at Coldwell Banker, manager at a rental properties place, a tutor at university, and soon a tutor at VCU

What were the last five books you read?
Jostein Gaardener's Sophie's World
Michael Chabon's The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials Trilogy
David Peterson's Mouse Guard
Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451


What are five web sites you visit daily (in no particular order)?
The Dresden Codak
Rice Boy
CNN
Hawty McBloggy Invites You to Play
Gizmodo

And I Tag You!
Joce the Potter
Crystal King
Jaye Patrick
Qualcosa di Bello
Stace Dumoski

So say we all.
Bri

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Ooh, you are a young'un! =)

I loved Fahrenheit 451. Very creepy in some senses, but well done. I think I might need to reread it now.

Ezra said...

Way to not tag me, jerk.

And here I am, helping you with steampunking schenanigans, and I don't even get tagged.

Anonymous said...

I played!

Anonymous said...

Cool meme - going to shout it out to the group.

Much bloglove,
Frances

Jaye Patrick said...

I'm just back from the UK, so I'll get to the meme once my brain stops telling me it's 3am Ireland time when it's really midday...

Jaye Patrick said...

Meme played. Did I win?